Benjamin Bowring Printing supply Contra Vision see through graphics, used for advertising on windows of vehicles and buildings.
What Is Contra Vision?
Contra Vision® is a patented vinyl film, that due to the perforated nature of the product allows a design, image or colour to be printed on one side, which is not visible from the other side, providing a clear, tinted view through the panel.
Benefits In Vehicle Branding
- Contra Vision allows the maximum area to be covered on a vehicle wrap to gain the maximum impact. Without use of the windows vehicle wrap designs are limited to small and difficult to see surface areas on the rear of vehicles.
- Designers and clients love the freedom Contra Vision gives to cover a vehicle with advertising.
- Improves security on vehicles.
- Reduces sun glare.
- Contra Vision is effective as the only advertising on a vehicle, due to its large flat, eye level positioning.
- Durable and weather proof.
- Easily changeable without changing a whole vehicle wrap.
Other Uses For Contra Vision
- Contra Vision is used on:
- Retail shop fronts.
- Office windows – Maximise the “FREE” advertising space on your office windows, whilst still providing a clear view out of the windows for staff.
Can’t find what you are looking for? Click here to contact us and speak to one of our team.