Your go-to printer for every kind of printing
If you want to work with a small print company that has a big reputation for knowledge and service, so that you get a better output at the right price, Benjamin Bowring in Kumeu is your kind of printer. Established by Ben Vallings in 1987, Benjamin Bowring Print provides a wide range of printing services to businesses in Auckland and further afield. We have both digital and offset printing presses, as well as specialised machinery for screen printing, print finishing and dome labels.
Our point of difference is personal service backed up by decades of printing experience. If you know what you need, but aren’t quite how to go about ordering it, talk to us. We’ll put our thinking caps on and come back to you with the best options for achieving the outcome you want.
• General printing: brochures, booklets, forms, docket books, envelopes, swing tags, business cards, folders, wedding invites and more.
• Promotional products: note pads, desk pads, printed pens, cups, usb sticks, badges, corporate gifts, promotional products and more.
• Document copying: Same day service, digital colour and black and white, enlarging, reducing, plan printing, scanning to email, binding and all other office services.
• Custom printed apparel: tee shirts, polos, hats, hi-visibility wear, staff uniforms, heat transfer, screen prints and embroidery.
• Picture framing and canvas prints: large range of frames, mat boards, conservation glass, museum glass, canvas printing and mounting, UV inks and UV sealed
• Sign printing and window graphics: vehicles, boats, real estate, buildings, flags, roadside, footpath, decals, window graphics, site signs, foot path panels, chalk boards, corflute, billboards, shop signs and more.
• Posters and banners: roll up banners, pop up stands, flags, window graphics, floor graphic, point of sale, pull up displays, whiteboards, chalkboards, menus, trade shows.
• Graphic design: Stunning design at affordable prices. We listen to your needs and deliver innovative and creative design solutions to engage your audience.
STORIES FROM THE PRESS
Printing Processes We Use
Not all printing processes are the same, just as not all print material is the same. A book needs a different kind of stock than that of a newspaper, for example. Before selecting your printing provider there are seven printing techniques you should get to know in order to get the best results: READ MORE